Psychology: GE-160

Semester 3

Final Grade: A

Content includes:

Group Presentation short film featuring scenes from, "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" and "The Mask", highlighting Sigmund Freud's concept of the Id, Ego, and Superego.

Group Scoring Sheet and summary of Group Presentation

3 Paper Assignments; Review of a Journal Article, Biographical Sketch of Immanuel Kant, and Final Research Paper.

Summary of DiSC personality test and Keirsey personality test information

Midterm and Final scores-Updated and rewritten each semester

Quiz scores for the covered chapters in the book.

Sources taken from, "Psychology for Everyday Life," by David G. Meyers. Class ebook.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kiersey Temperament Sorter-Personality Test for Work Occupation

Official website: http://www.keirsey.com/


As portrayed in my Final Paper, "The Force Within Us" I am listed as an 'Idealist.' My wife is listed as a 'Guardian.'

I have theorized that the catagories listed in the Kiersey Tempermant Sorter, the DiSC Personality Test, and the color personality tests are similar to each other. Under this therory I have listed them as such:
Rationals = D = Red
Artisans = I = Yellow
Guardians = S = Green
Idealists = C = Blue
However, on one occasion I saw my 'Guardian/S/Green' personality wife lean completely towards her 'Guardian' side and neglect some primary attributes of her 'S' side. Recently I have also seen her switch from her 'S' side to a 'C' when she wanted us to hurry and leave so that we could arrive at a party appointment on time.
It is my belief that a well-rounded person will have the best of all of these attributes. I have noticed that in my mother; instantly switching from one to another as the need arises and if necessary, but always focusing on the positive aspects as opposed to the negative.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing about DiSC. Disc personality test can be considered especially when you are looking for a job. This will help the individual to determine what kind of job is suitable to him or her.

    ReplyDelete